Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Chance

I would like to preempt this  post by saying that I was just playing around with these nails.  I liked them until I added the OPI Black Shatter to them and then I was just plain sad.  So I'm sorry!  Please don't judge my crazy impulse to crackle my nails too harshly!  All that being said, the song of the day is...drum roll please..."Last Chance," (I'm sure that title shocked you), by  John Cougar Mellencamp.  I' not actually a big fan of his, but I do like this song.


With that said I started out with a base coat of Sinful Color's polish in Last Chance.  Its this gorgeous forest green color.  Normally I'm not much of a green fan, but this was very pretty in the bottle and on the nail.  I also love that Sinful Color's polishes (for the most part) are very thick and are opaque in practically one coat. 


I love this color even without anything else on it!  But since I can leave nothing alone I decided to break out my image plates.  I added a coat of Seche Vite and then grabbed my Konad plate M64.


I used the green special Konad polish to do the design.  Now this is exactly where I should have stopped!  I think they look GREAT here!  But I didn't...  I just couldn't leave well enough alone...  I have no impulse control so I grabbed my OPI Black Shatter and went to town...


 THE HORROR!  They are awful!  They just remind me of a dinosaur!


Rawr!


No comments:

Post a Comment