Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Red Hot

These nails make me think of Motley Crue's song, "Red Hot," and I have no idea why.  I did these nails not more than 10 minutes ago and was so excited about how cool they were I had to immediately share them with you!


This is the Whirlwind White Insta-Dri polish from Sally Hansen.  I put a coat of, "In a Hurry," over the top of the white before I stamped over it.


 I used the paint splatter on the Konad plate m21 for the design.


I used the blue, yellow, and red special Konad polishes and just scattered the images throughout the nail.  I used it a couple different times on each nail and just used part of the image in many spots until I liked the look of the image.  This was the very first thing I have ever stamped where I didn't go back and redo it a hundred times because I didn't like the look of it.  I loved it from the start!

1 comment:

  1. This looks really cool! I couldn't figure out what technique you used, so I was surprised to find that it was a stamp. I like how the bright colors really pop against the white.

    ReplyDelete