Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paisley Park

Last week I ordered a couple of the Cheeky plates off of Amazon.  I will do a post about them all later this week (including the set with 29 plates), but these nails were done with one of the sets of the jumbo nail plates.  I used plate C out of the Z3 set (you can check them out here).


I love, love, love these black and white nails.  The images I used off the plate were the two paisley prints.


I first did a coat of Essie's Fill the Gap base coat.  Then I painted four of my nails black and the ring finger white.  I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White and then Sinful Color's polish, Black on Black.


I used the Konad special polishes to stamp in black and white.


These plates stamp beautifully, the jumbo set at least, they are not too deep or shallow.  They produce a nice crisp image.  They may not look it because of the photos, all I had with me was my cell phone, but in person the nails are beautiful.  I got a lot of compliments on them while Eric and I were out to dinner and a movie last night.


Well do enjoy Prince's, "Paisley Park," to go with my paisley nails!


Base Coat: Essie - Fill The Gap
Polishes:
      Black:  Sinful Colors - Black on Black
     White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White
Stamping Polishes:
      Black:  Konad Special Polish
     White:  Konad Special Polish
Image Plate: Cheeky - Jumbo Plate C
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment