Thursday, December 1, 2011

Monster Mash

Happy Halloween!

These are the nails I did for Hallowwen.  I used an orange and black from Wet and Wild, then I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White.  I used the black and white Konad polishes for the stamping.


I used different plates for each nails, if anyone would like to know which plates they were I'll look them up.  But they were from Bundle Monster, Konad, and Chez Delaney.  I was very happy with the way the nails turned out!


I got a thouand compliments on my nails while I was passing out candy so definitely thought they were well worth the time and energy!  I can hardly wait until next year so I can do another Halloween manicure!


Now I was also very pleased with the pumpkins I carved this year.  Pictured is Freddy, Jason, and Hannibal Lector, but I also carved Linda Blair from the Exorcist and Chucky!  Very scary and very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment