Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Starry Eyes

My all time favorite 80's band is without question Motley Crue and they have the most incredible song called, "Starry Eyes," which, if you haven't heard you immediately need to click the link there and check it out.  So while on my way home from work last night I was very excited when my iPod decided that it would play the song for me!  I love random mixes, they always give you something new you didn't know you desperately needed to listen to!


So this was done with China Glazes, Re-Fresh Mint and I want to say China Glaze's For Audrey, but don't quote me on that.  I wasn't paying as close of attention as I should have!  I'm just pretty sure it was For Audrey, since I'm OBSESSED with it.  The design is done with the Bundle Monster plate BM20.


Now my favorite part... the stars.  I am in love with the stars on these nails for some reason.  I used two different designs, the big star was done with the Bundle Monster plate BM05 and the tiny stars are done with BM14.  I used the whole string of stars and then I went back in and picked up just a couple of the stars from the plate to fill in the design on the nail.


I used the Konad special polish in white for the stars and then added two coats of Seche Vite on top of the nail to give it that extra shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment