Friday, April 1, 2011

Photograph (Warning: Very Picture Heavy!)

This is just a mix of things that I didn't take enough pictures of to make it a full post, but that I love/like enough to share.  The rocking song of the day is by one of the most amazing bands to see live, hair metal's Def Leppard.  If you ever get the chance to see a concert of them, don't think about it... GO.  This is their hit "Photograph" in honor of the pictures you're about to see. :)


We will start with my favorite manicure of the set.  I've actually done these nails a couple of times and at some point I will dedicate an entire post to them, but for now...  This will be your little teaser.  This is done with the Konad plate M13 and the polish is a pale yellow by Sinful Colors (eek I don't remember which!).


The top one shows the image better, but the bottom picture is a little closer to the true colors of the polishes.


This next set was done with the Bundle Monster plate BM19 and the white Konad polish.



These were done with a dark purple base coat by Sally Hansen, then I added the "Purple Glitter" by Sinful Colors.  On top of that I added a black french tip.  Surprisingly I got a lot of compliments on this manicure!



These last ones here are water marbled (obviously!) and were done with the  Wet 'N Wild's Fast Dry polish in How I Met Your Magenta, the black is Sinful Color's Secret Admirer, and Orly's glitter Love Each Other.


Just thought I would share what a mess my water marbling is when I don't do a very good job of taping off my fingers!  It's good to make sure everyone knows how FAR from perfect I really am!


No comments:

Post a Comment