Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shattered

Tora Tora's "Shatter" is the song of the day.  Lucky you!


This was done with three different Sinful Color's polishes, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were!  I did this right after the OPI Black Shatter came out so it seems like a lifetime ago!


Anyways, this was done with a pink, a purple, and a blue, I let that dry and then I did a thick coat of the Black Shatter by OPI.  When everything was good and dry I threw on a thick coat of Seche Vite top coat and there you have it.  Make double sure your Shatter is dry before you even think about putting on a top coat because if you don't the lines just fill in and it looks like a really crappy applied al black nail!

  
All in all I do like the OPI Black Shatter, but I have to say I'm a much bigger fan of the China Glaze Crackle line.  I'm played around with a few of those and I just like the way they crack and apply way better... I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment