Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life During Wartime

So I thought these nails looked very psychedelic, which made me think that I should have the song of the day be one of my favorite Talking Heads' songs, "Psycho Killer."  But that song always makes me want to watch the AWESOME video of "Life During Wartime" and David Byrne doing the most amazing dancing in the world.  Therefore the song of the day is "Life During Wartime."


I started out with three coats of Sinful Colors' polish Tokyo Pearl.  This is a very pearly polish so it took a lot to get it opaque.



I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish Brisk Blue to stamp with.


The plate I used was from the Red Angel set and it was plate RA-106.  I do really like this image but I think I would have liked these nails better with a different color combo.


Now please enjoy one of the greatest dance videos of all time.  Everytime I see this video I think of my twin brother doing the dance!


Base Coat: Essie -  Fill The Gap
Polish - Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl
Stamping Polish - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue
Image Plate - Red Angel  RA-106
Top Coat: Seche Vite

1 comment:

  1. Cool stamp!
    I'm nominating you for "The Versatile Blogger Award!" Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete