Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Black or White

The song "Black or White" was for some reason my favorite Michael Jackson song when I was a kid.  Why, I'm not sure, are there better songs of his?  Absolutely, but that one was just my favorite.  Now what does that really have to do with these nails?  Not a whole lot, except they do have black and white in them!


 I used the Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength polish in True Love for the base.  Then I used the special Konad polish in white with their plate, M19, for the tips.

 

For the design on the tips I used the Konad polish, Shocking Pink, and the Bundle Monster plate, BM17.  I love the way they look!  The silver under the tips was done with the L.A Color's, Art Deco, polish in the silver glitter.


And because I loved them, but still thought they needed something I added on a nail decal sticker with two black flowers and a pearl onto one finger on each hand.  I usually like to do the ring finger on the left hand and the pointer finger on the right.  I just don't like them the same on both hands, I like to change it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment