Saturday, March 12, 2011

November Rain

The song of the day is "November Rain."   Yes it is true that I hate GNR, but I needed a song with rain in it so lay off!  :)  And to be honest, if I had to listen to a Guns 'N Roses song it would probably be this one...  Onto the nails though, this is Wet and Wild's Rain Check.  I used three coats of it and I'm in love.  It couldn't have taken more than 2 minutes tops to be completely dry in between each coat.  I added a top coat which is called, "In A Hurry," and then used a fauxnad plate.


 In certain lights the color looks very grey and in certain lights it's REALLY purple.  The picture below was with the flash on my camera, the picture above was just in normal lighting.  See the extreme difference?


I used a fauxnad plate that I got from a seller on eBay, it's plate M27and I used the flower design in the middle.  I've actually used the plate a number of times, I just love the look of the image on my nails.

  

I used the Konad special polish in blue for the images.  Now I don't particularly like the nails as they are above, but once I added Hard Candy's Matte-ly in Love,I really was Matte-ly in Love!  They were gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them!


The picture just can not fully encompass how incredible they were in person!  You'll have to give it a go yourself and experience the awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment