Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Edge Of A Broken Heart

Vixen's song, "Edge of a Broken Heart," is my song of the day!  Finally a girl band!  I know you're impressed.  I did this manicure super quickly as I ran out the door this morning.  I'd thrown on the Wet N Wild color Ebony Hates Girl (just a black polish) last night right before I went to bed.  And when I got up this morning my nails were far too plain for me so I put the China Glaze Crackle, Broken Hearted (hence the Vixen song... now you're catching on!), polish on with a coat of Seche Vite.


I really like!  They were really cute and I couldn't stop looking at them all day!


I really love all of the crackle China Glaze polishes, I had to have them all so I bought them all, but I'm just not a fan of the white one.  It doesn't cover anything without a really thick coat and when you do that, it doesn't crackle very well.  Ooh well... They can't call be winners!


No comments:

Post a Comment