Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can't Stand The Heartache

There is this song by Skid Row called, "Can't Stand the Heartache," and every time I saw these nails one of the lyrics from that song popped into my head.  Actually it's my favorite line in that song!  I would glance down and all I would hear was, "so bleeds the red, red rose!"  I know, very poetic!  Anyways...


I started out with painting everything but my ring finger on one hand and the pointer on the other with the NFU-Oh polish in 61.  I painted the other nail with the Rapid Red polish by Sally Hansen.


I love, love, love that polish.  It's so pretty in the light, I can hardly stop staring at my nails!


I then used the NFU-Oh and the red Konad special polish to stamp on each nail.  I used plate RA-107 from the Red Angel set.


I finished everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.


Now, please enjoy the sexy, sexy Sebastian Bach and "Can't Stand the Heartache."  :)


Base Coat: Essie Fill the Gap
Polishes:
      Nfu-OH 61
      Sally Hansen InstaDri - Rapid Red
Stamping Polishes
      Nfu-OH 61
       Konad Special Polish - Red
Plate: Red Angel - RA-107
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment