Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blackbird

Okay, okay, I know the birds on my nails are not black, but everytime I see them the song "Blackbird" pops into my head.  I don't really like the Beatles version, but Dave Grohl does a version that is kinda horrible, but I love it.  Its always what I hear playing through my head whenever someone says the word blackbird...


Anyways... onto the nails.  (Forgive the fact that my skin looks insanely weird in the picture above, I have no idea what my camera did to it!  Eek!)  This is a China Glaze blue, honestly can't remember once again what it was...  It's a good thing I don't write a blog about my nails and what I use, gosh, why would anyone want to know the name of the polish!


Once I got the two coats of this China Glaze on, I added a coat of Seche Vite because I never stamp anything on my nails without a top coat.  I need it to be as idiot proof as possible, because even though I've been at this for a while now, I still screw up at least one finger every time I do this.


I used one of my new favorite Konad designs from plate M83.  This was stamped with the white special Konad polish.


Then I added the bird and hearts from the same plate and used the Shocking Pink special Konad polish.  When everything was all nice and dry I added another coat of Seche Vite and was very happy with these nails!  I actually kept them on for like 36 hours, that's got to be some sort of record for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment