Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pink When I Turn Out the Lights

"Pink" by Aerosmith seemed like the perfect song to make a set of nails to.  These were done on two different days, but were so similar I figured I'd save myself a lot of work and you some time and throw them into one post.


This was the first manicure I did after getting my Bundle Monster plates, well actually those were my very first image plates in fact!  I used the BM18 plate for the tips with the black special Konad polish and then used the Konad, Shocking Pink, polish for the crowns and chandelier from plate BM08.


Obviously everything is a little crocked and the tips are all over the place, but for my very first try I think it's pretty good!  We can't all be Konad experts on our first try!


I did this second manicure a couple days after the one above.  Again I used the Bundle Monster set for the roses, this was plate BM14 with the Shocking Pink Konad polish.  The tips were done with the black special polish and the Konad plate M19.


There is just something about the combination of the neon pink, the striking black, and the stark white that I just love.  Ooh and I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment