Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elektra

By now I'm sure you know how much I love the Tronica collection by China Glaze.  I bought all of the colors and a couple of them I even bought two of!  And I'm sure you also know by now what a bitch these colors are to photograph.  I take hundreds of pictures and they STILL don't turn out right!  But I thought I would give it a whirl anyways...  For this mani I used the Electra Magenta color...and mainly because I loved the name!  My brother had just suggested the Dio song, "Elektra," to me days before I saw this color so I knew I had to buy it and try it out that night!


I wasn't sure I was going to like this color but it is so pretty on!  I just love the way these Tronica colors sparkle in the sunlight!


And since I can't leave well enough alone I broke out my Konad and went to town.  Of course I added the top coat, "In A Hurry," before I did any stamping as usual...


I used the Konad plate M69 with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Silver Sweep to do the nail design.  I saw this plate on eBay and I HAD to have it.  It is the first plate in a long time that I actually paid full price for.


I then broke out the rhinestones I got off of eBay and my brush on nail glue.  I added two clear rhinestone to each nail.  I thought it gave the nails a little something extra...  Not that they needed anymore sparkle!


And there you have it ladies, I added a coat of Seche Vite and I was out the door.  Another quick and easy mani!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color!! The color would be easier to capture on camera if you take pics during the day when the sun is out- but in the shade =) That is when I get the best lighting & pics<33

    ReplyDelete