Friday, March 18, 2011

Top Secret

Sorry I've been so IMA  lately, I've been on a major polish high lately.  I think every day last week I bought at least 3 polishes (most of the time way more than that!), so I've been far more into playing than posting.  But ask and you shall receive, I have plenty of manicures to share with you in the coming weeks!


This is China Glaze's Secret Peri-Wink-Le (one of my new favorite colors) and Ratt's "Top Secret." Secret Peri-Wink-Le is this gorgeous purple, blue color.  I didn't even think to take pictures of it before I did my Konad thing on top of it, so it looks a bit darker in the images than it does without the dark blue flowers on top.


I did what I always do before I stamp anything, I added a top coat, which was Seche Vite, so that when I screw up my stamp it doesn't take the under color off when I remove the stamp.  I used the Bundle Monster plate, BM16, for this with the blue special Konad polish.


Then I used the white special Konad polish and added the dragon fly from Konad plate, M05.


No comments:

Post a Comment