Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hell on High Heels

As you should know by now, my favorite band is Motley Crue.  Well I was digging through my polish while listening to one of their classic songs, "Hell on High Heels," and China Glaze's Lubu Heels jumped out at me.  It was serendipitous. 


Before I get down to brass tacks, I'll let you enjoy the masterful Motley Crue.


To start I did two coats of the Lubu Heels, I love it because it's this black--red gloriously rich nail color.  On top of that I did a coat of Seche Vite, I also add a barrier between my polish and the stamping just in case I screw it up!


Then I used the Bundle Monster plate BM19 to add the polka dots.  I stamped them with the silver polish from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri collection.


After that I added a simple flower from a fimo cane I bought on eBay with the brush on nail glue I found at Sally's and the rest is history!


These were definitely one of my favorite nails I did in the past couple months!


Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed the Crue!

No comments:

Post a Comment