Thursday, December 15, 2011

Woke Up With a Monster


Thought I would start with the nails and work my way to the inspiration.  I started out with my usual base coat of Gelous.  Then I added two coats of China Glaze's Mummy May I.  It's this gorgeous deep purple with glitter in it.  I don't use it very often, but every time I do I absolutely LOVE the way it looks.


I then used the Bundle Monster plate BM-209, I stamped this with the white special Konad polish.  Then I added these gold and white sticker decals that I got in a penny auction on eBay just to add another dimension to the nails.  I topped all this off with the usual Seche Vite and went on my way.  I was really happy with the way these turned out.

 
This was a manicure where I got a lot of questions and comments from random people I didn't even know.  Does anyone else have a hard time trying to explain Konad to someone who has never hear of it?


Today's song is by Cheap Trick and it's called "Woke Up With a Monster."  For some reason whenever I hear people talk about any sort of mummy's or monsters my brain goes to this song or the David Bowie song, "Scary Monster."  I hope you all have a very monstrous day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment