Monday, February 28, 2011

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, THUNDERCATS! HOO!!!

Awww....  Memories...  I miss Thundercats!  I remember sitting with my brothers in front of the TV watching Thundercats on Saturday morning, eating a bowl of cereal, and loving having a break from awful school.


I decided that I needed to recapture my youth a little bit.  Luckily for me the Chez-Delaney, D-Series, plates had the perfect thing for me to use, the Thundercats' logo!


For this I used the D-Series plate D25.  The red polish was Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Rapid Red.  The Thundercats' logo was done with the black special Konad polish.  And finally I threw on a coat of Seche Vite. 


We couldn't decide who liked them better, my brother, my boyfriend, or me!


 See girls, I told you I would put that logo to good use soon!  I'm surprised it took me more than a couple hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment