Thursday, January 19, 2012

Forever In Blue Jeans

I love that the water marble in this mani looks like denim in real life.  I'm not sure if it really comes across in the pictures, but they were gorgeous.  I didn't like them when I first did them, but they definitely grew on me!


Please ignore how weird my skin color looks, it was either making the nails look normal or the skin that day and I decided the nails, as usual, were more important.  My camera just did not want to participate!


I water marbled these nails with a navy blue and a white polish.


Then I stamped with the white special Konad polish onto each nail with an image from a Red Angel Plate.  As always I finished them off with a coat of Seche Vite.  I'll update later in the day with exactly what I used for the whole process!  Anyways, please enjoy Mr Neil Diamond and "Forever in Blue Jeans."


Base Coat: Essie Sensitivity Base Coat
Water Marble
Stamping Color: Konad special white
Image Plate: Red Angel - 
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment