Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Christmas

I was listening to Wham's, "Last Christmas," while I was working on my nails tonight so I figured a bumble gum pop song deserved some bubble gum pink nails!  And people say I only listen to hair metal...  you have to throw George Michael and Wham in the mix every once in a while!  I am very happy to be starting my last few days before Christmas doing Christmas mani's!  I will probably throw in a couple none Christmas posts here and there.  Maybe I'll just be a nice person and throw up more than one blog a day!  Who knows, I guess we will all have to wait and see.  :)


I will be adding a complete list of everything used at the bottle of this post so that I won't have to go into complete detail of all the items I used.


I started out by painting each nail a different color, two on each hand were painted pink, two were painted white with a glitter over them, and one was painted silver with two different silver glitters on top.


I grabbed every Christmas plate I could find in my book of plates, these plates included a mix of Konad, Bundle Monster, and also the Chez Delaney D-Series plates.  There were 9 or 10 plates total so it was a lot to keep track of!


I used the special Konad polish in white and then the two Sally Hansen Insta-Dri colors, Silver Swept and Presto Pink to stamp with.


I finished the nails off with the top coat Seche Vite to give them that amazing shine!


I hope you all are having a very merry few days before Christmas and please enjoy a little Wham!


Base Coat: Essie Sensitivity Basecoat
Base Colors:
*Pink Nails: Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Presto Pink
*White Nails:
1. Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White
2. Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength - Diamonds
*Silver Nails:
1. L.A. Colors - Color Craze - Live (1 coat)
2. Sinful Colors - Queen of Beauty (2 coats)
3. L.A. Colors - Color Craze - Sparkling Diamonds
1st Top Coat:
NYC - In a Minute - Top Coat
Konad Polishes:
1. Konad - Special Polish - White
2. Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Silver Swept
3. Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri - Presto Pink
Glitter Over Konad Images:
1. Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength - Diamonds (Over tree on ring)
2. L.A. Colors - Art Deco - Ice Breaker (Over presents & hats)
Plates Used:
1. Chez Delaney - D Series - D01
2. Chez Delaney - D Series -  D02
3. Chez Delaney - D Series -D07
4. Bundle Monster -BM-205
5. Bundle Monster -BM-225
6. Bundle Monster -BM-214
7. Bundle Monster -BM-209
8. Konad - M59
9. Fauxnad - Octogan Plate - M26

No comments:

Post a Comment